1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FS: 2010 Prius III, 116K miles, Lake Orion, MI $7800obo

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by PJ Gross, Nov 16, 2016.

1. PJ Gross

PJ Gross New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Selling our 2010 Toyota Prius III. $7800 obo

We are the 2nd owner, purchased the car from my parents when they bought another new Prius. My wife had a home health care position and put about 60k miles on in 2 years. This past year she was in an office position so we don't need a mileage car. Current mileage: 116350 miles.

Positives:
    • New this summer: Ecopia 422+ Tires with nitrogen fill from Costco
    • New this summer: New brake rotors and pads. The original rotors and pads lasted over 110,000 miles, so no worries about changing brakes any time soon.
    • Oil changed every 5K miles with Mobile 1 while owned by me, dealer oil changes while parents owned.
    • Navigation package (which also includes the rear backup camera)
    • Dealer option front and rear floor mats
    • Aftermarket hitch that is perfect for bike racks.

Negatives:
    • There is a small tear in the front driver corner of the bumper cover, about 2" long. Parking bumper catch.
    • There is a scuff on the rear passenger bumper cover behind the wheel. Unknown parking lot scar.
    • There are a few tears/holes in the fabric seats, but nothing crazy
    • The arm rest is very dirty. Will try to shampoo this weekend
    • I have a printed Carfax. It shows a first owner minor front accident. My parents never told me about, I will ask but there is no evidence of it that I can see.
    I've viewed Prius chat during our 3 years of ownership, but am a new member here to sell our car. I am tired of the phishing emails from craigslist and autotrader ads.
    1driverfront.jpg 2passfront.jpg 3passside.jpg 4rear.jpg 5driverrear.jpg 6passside.jpg 7driverdoor.jpg 8reardoor.jpg 9rear.jpg 10rearpass.jpg 11passfront.jpg 12steer.jpg 15mileage.jpg 16rearcam.jpg 20mpg.jpg 25hitch.jpg 26manuals.jpg
    I've been a member of several forums as I've owned a '96 Impala SS, Volvo S60R, '05 CTS-V, etc. My cars always sold better through forum postings so I thought I would give it a try here.

We put the new tires and brakes on because my wife already had a Traverse and we were not going to be trading in. We figured a new owner should not have to worry about tires and brakes.

Please contact with any questions.
    PJ