1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FS: 2013 Toyota Prius 2, 57,000 miles (Holland, MI)

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by priusrc, Dec 24, 2016.

1. priusrc

priusrc Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I am moving back to China on Jan. 4 so my daily driver must go. I bought this car in Florida after returning home from China. Drove it back. I drove this to Richmond, Virginia and go up to northern Michigan every year and to work every day. I get 60 mpg in the summer when I am not in a hurry 50 when I am in a hurry, and 40-45 in the winter. Pictures taken this September.

It has brand new tires on it. It's in excellent condition, non smoker. But you will see a cigarette burn in the pictures (must have been the original owner.) There is a 2-3 small dents that you can see in the pictures. Can't see them if you don't know they are there. No problems what so ever. I have all oil changes/maintenance on record and printed out for you to see. All recalls and warranties have been taken care of and I have those documents from the dealer too. I have the tire rotation in an excel sheet for you to see. I am an engineer so I am anal about my things, car, guns, house, etc...

The stock manufacturer's hybrid warranty is still on it until 2023 (10 year) or 100,000 miles, whatever comes first. If you have any specific questions I'll be happy to answer them. Price $12,999.

I love this car but I am moving. I wash it every weekend so if you want to see it during the week you can but it won't be clean from the snow. You can see it any day from 8-8pm. I will be at work some days until I leave. I will continue driving it everyday. If it doesn't sell, my dad will sell it for the same price. Car is 100% stock, nothing aftermarket done to it. Its really good in the snow I might add.

If this ad is still up, it's for sale. I will delete any for sale inquires. If you want to pay with gold/silver bars/rounds or a mix of with money that is fine too. Spot value of course and we will meet at a gold store to test it all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]