1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FS: 2014 Prius Plug-In - Original Owner - Los Angeles/SGV

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by PingPong, May 15, 2019.

1. PingPong

PingPong Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Hello fellow Prius brethren. I am listing my 2014 Plug-In for sale that I purchased brand new late May 2014 (or was it early June 2014? I forget). The odometer currently sits at 133k but it is my primary vehicle so I am still driving it at the moment. I have a new car coming in so I'm selling the Prius to make room. The car is in great shape and does come with some extras that I've installed over the years. I have done work detailing high end cars for many years, I challenge you to find a swirl on this thing.

• Car tinted with 3M Color Stable all around, 3M Crystalline on windshield (Paid almost $600 for this)
    • Headlights upgraded to Morimoto H11 Elite HIDs (MUCH better light output and visibility)
    • Cusco rear sway bar (Gets rid of the terrible body roll issue these cars have when turning)
    • Full synthetic oil changed every 10k
    • Transaxle fluid changed @ 50k and 100k
    • Both coolants changed @ 100k
    • Spark plugs changed @ 120k
    • Removed and cleaned intake manifold, throttle body, EGR pipe, and EGR cooler @ 120k
    • Installed Oil Catch Can @ 120k
    • Current tires: Michelin Premier installed @ 97k
    • Car has always been on stock suspension, never been lowered
    • CQuartz UK ceramic coating has been reapplied to roof, spoiler, hood, front bumper, and fenders. I didn't get a chance to finish the coating to the rest of the vehicle but there should still be some leftover CQuartz 3.0 ceramic coating left from about 2 years ago.
    • Plug In battery still charges up fine. I plug this car in everyday so about 10% of the miles were done on the electric motor.
    All the maintenance was done myself. Never ran into any major issues on this car. I did get into a minor fender bender (tapped a Camry while going 10-15mph) so the front bumper was replaced with a brand new, factory Toyota bumper.

Looking for $9000 but I am open to offers.

Feel free to call or text anytime between 8AM and midnight. Eric 323 977 8288
    I'm located in the Monterey Park area (near The Hat). Thanks for looking!

IMG_0450.jpg IMG_0449.jpg IMG_0448.jpg IMG_0447.jpg

mikey_t and Raytheeagle like this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    beautiful car, we'll miss you bro! all the best (y)

PingPong likes this.
  3. PingPong

PingPong Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Car has been SOLD! Thank you PriusChat community for being the friendliest car forum on the internet. I'll still be lurking since the fiance has a CT200H!

RMB and Raytheeagle like this.