1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FS: EV mod and Custom Seat Covers

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Trollbait, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Trollbait

Trollbait It's a D&D thing

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    It is the Coastal Tech EV mod, which lets you activate the EV mode through the cruise control stalk(you will still have cruise control). It will work with 2004 to 2007. It doesn't require a wire fished from one side of the dash to the other. If you can change your cabin air filter, you should have no problem intsalling the mod. Includes detailed instructions. You will need to supply new wire taps. Which should be readily available from a electronics supply store.

The seat covers are a light tan, about a shade darker than the Prius beige, and for both rows. They are custom fitted for the 2005, which means they won't block the side air bags or child seat anchors, and leave full functionality of the seats. You'll be able to adjust the head rests, fold down the rear seats, will have a pocket on the back of the front seat cover, and get a pocket on the front of the seat. Also includes a cover for the center armrest and upholestry to sides of the back seats. Basicly, the set covers everything except the door armrests. They are wachine washable.* We had gotten them because we have dogs. While I did vaccuum the covers before removing them, there is probably some hairs that I missed.
    If these aren't the seat covers, they are realy close.
    *I once washed one of the covers. There is a thin backing of foam on the cover. The coating on the foam started flaking off in the wash, which had no impact on the cover's use. However, the various straps and velcro got all tangled up. So you need to roll, tie, or otherwise contain them before hand to avoid a hassle.

I'm asking $40 for either one, which includes shipping. You can reach me at mjtoht at verizon dot net.