1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FS: Like New (refurbished) PRIUS OEM 17" Inch Wheels - $900 SHIPPED!!!

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Eric Henley, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Eric Henley

Eric Henley Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    A lot of you know from my other thread I was debating on putting these 17's on or keeping my 15's. I went ahead and decided just to keep my 15's to avoid spending the extra money to buy tires.

I purchased these from Toyota dealership seller a few weeks ago and they were recently refurbished and look brand new. I analyzed each one of them and could not find any marks or scratches at all. I purchased them $250 each/shipped. They still have original plastic packaging on them.

Considering the condition of being basically brand new I am willing to sell them for $900 shipped. I know these are in high demand and at this price i'm sure they will go quick (no low ballers please). All sales are final and center caps are not included.

Will accept payments through Chase QuickPay or PayPal however... if buyer pays through PayPal they must pay the 3% transaction fee. I don't want to throw the 3% $27 down the drain especially when QuickPay is free.

Attached Files:

2. Eric Henley

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    All PM's replied --- btw these are located in Delaware so De/md/pa/va/ny/nj area for pick up.

$800 + $100 for shipping... Good luck finding this price somewhere else :)

3. Eric Henley

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    PM's replied... No I won't take $600 for these!?!!? Just bought them for $1000 :)...

I know these are in high demand so will wait until somebody snags this deal.

4. Fluxuated

Fluxuated Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    at $1000 with no tires, I think you paid a bit much ;) $500 is more about what they'd be worth, expecially when you'll lose fuel economy. No Rubber, and No TPS???? $1000? Are ya nuts.

5. Eric Henley

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    When you buy from Toyota you pay that extra $ which I was fine doing knowing they are quality...

Go ahead and search them on eBay --- won't find a better price than $900 shipped...

Serious buyers only please no low ballers

6. Fluxuated

Fluxuated Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Who buys rims from the dealer anyways? The price they charge for 1, you can buy 4 privately. And less than $900 shipped isn't hard at all. eBay isn't the only place you can buy them. But hey, you can ask whatever you like. Just because you paid too much, doesn't mean someone else will. Its your right to ask.

Hung likes this.
  7. Eric Henley

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    If I could give you a thumbs down I would :)... Go offer somebody else $500 for their $1000 wheels lol

Between the forums, craigslist, and eBay listings I've checked out this is the lowest I've seen them...

Other PM's replied holding out for higher off above the $800 shipped... Will keep on here another week and if $900 isn't reached off to eBay they go!

8. Pneffkell

Pneffkell Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    A refurb company has these on ebay right now for 125 per rim and they are taking best offer. Good luck

9. Eric Henley

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Yeah... I'd trust that person...

Still for sale guys!

10. -1-

-1- Don

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    :)I buy and sell a lot of used items, mostly at work. Sell it quickly, you probably asked too little. If it hangs around for awhile, lower the price in increments until it sells. Most factory wheels, selling used, don't hold much value, unless they're a newer, hot wheel or a classic. I have five sets of used factory wheels in my attic. Three sets will go back on my vehicles when I sell them. The Prius 5, 17" wheel is a good looking wheel, and a used set in good condition commands a higher price than most factory wheel, take offs. They appear to be good sellers based on prices paid. I purchased a used set here prior to purchasing my Prius. I paid a higher price than what's asked here. I needed the wheels, included shipping, they were guaranteed to be in perfect shape, and they were. The asking price here is fair in my opinion. The $500 price is low. Sometimes negotiating works, sometimes it doesn't. Don't get mad, and if you do, don't let it show.

elementnomore likes this.
  11. Eric Henley

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV

thank you sir --- there going up on ebay now

12. Eric Henley

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
  13. Fluxuated

Fluxuated Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    So you turned down an offer for $800, which is only 100 less than asking, and you could possibly have them go less on eBay with no reserve? Risky!

14. MPGMachine

MPGMachine Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Well that didn't turn out as expected...

15. Fluxuated

Fluxuated Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Nope $550 = Epic fail!

16. xcuter

xcuter Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Ouch it's tough selling things that are not in high demand. He should have taken $800.00 but honestly don't think he even got offered $800.00

SPH-L900 ? 2

17. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    It was a gamble listing it No Reserve, and he lost.

Maybe he'll back out of the deal and get his 3rd negative feedback in 12 months.

SCH-I535

18. Hung

Hung Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    anyone want to buy my NEW (less than 17 miles mounted, then unmounted) persona 17's?

19. xcuter

xcuter Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I'm interested pm me price and location.

SPH-L900 ? 2

20. Hung

Hung Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    I am in Raleigh, NC, i can ship but would rather deal locally. Looking for $900 image.jpg image.jpg