1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FS: OEM Cargo Net / Razo H4 bulbs

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by silentak1, Jul 8, 2005.

1. silentak1

silentak1 Since 2005

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hello everyone,

I have three items for sale:

1) Brand New OEM Cargo Net (Sealed, never opened)

[Broken External Image]:http://www.toyota.com/images/vehicles/prius/accessories/cargonet_lg.jpg

This will prevent your stuff from rolling around the trunk. Comes with everything required to install it in 2 minutes.

$30 shipped anywhere in the lowest 48 states. $25 picked up in LA.

2) Brand New RAZO Premium White Zero H4 Headlight bulbs (Sealed, never opened)

[Broken External Image]:http://www.optauto.com/images/cm-bg446.gif

RAZO PREMIUM WHITE ZERO BULB H4:
    60/55W=130/120W 4550K (PAIR)

OEM bulb is around 3200K and this bulb rated at 4550K will output the closest brightness to HID without damaging your stock harness. It creates a 120w effect using only 55w.

Razo competes with PIAA, Polarg, and Raybrig so you can rest assure that this is not a junk product.

I've never installed them or used them.

I paid $64 from optauto.com and will sell it for $50 shipped anywhere in the lowest 48 states. $45 picked up in LA.

3) OEM Rear Bumper Applique (Sealed, never opened or applied)

Picture here

This basically protects the top of your rear bumper from scratches that occur when you load/unload things from your trunk.

$15 picked up in LA. I will not ship this item because I do not want to bend it.

SOLD to a local buyer

--------------------------------------------------
    Since I'm new on this forum, here are the references to my feedback:

Heatware

Another Forum

eBay

--------------------------------------------------

I accept paypal ([email protected]), money orders, personal checks, cashiers' checks. Personal checks will have to wait 2 business days in CA, NV, AZ to clear and the rest 5 business days.

If you have any other questions please PM me!

Thank you for looking,
    Alex

2. silentak1

silentak1 Since 2005

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Update : The OEM Rear Bumper Applique has been sold to a local buyer. Thank you all for your inquiries.