1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FS: One Goodyear Integrity Tyre

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Tideland Prius, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm getting my tyres replaced with Nokian WRs next Sat (was supposed to be yesterday but they told me the tyre isn't in yet).

3 of my tyres are factory and are shot but one of them is half worn. I replaced it back in 6th January 2007 when I had an unrepairable nail damage in the stock tyre.

It has about 27,000kms (16,875 miles) on it and has been running on 38/36 psi. As a comparison, my stock tyres have 67,700kms (42,313 miles) on them. I don't have a tyre depth gauge so I can't tell you exactly how much tread is left but it's a decent amount. I paid Cdn$136 for it.

Local pickup or if you're near Lynden or Bellingham, WA, that works too. It's for the tyre only, no rim.

Give me your best offer.

Thanks!

2. jtfleischer

jtfleischer JTFleischer

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tideland Prius @ Nov 25 2007, 02:20 PM) [snapback]543992[/snapback]</div>
    I replaced my Goodyears with Nokian WRs. Have not use them in the snow but they have a great feel to them on wet and dry roads.

3. Tideland Prius

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks! Another happy WR owner I see. Can't wait to try 'em out (and yet it's gonna snow today >.< and I don't have my WRs!!)

Anyway, anybody for my half-used tyre?

4. Tideland Prius

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Closed thread.

had my tyres changed and since no one wanted it, I decided to junk it. Thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.