1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FS: Rear Bumper Protector and Body Side Moldings

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by BamaDriftPrius, Oct 7, 2006.

1. BamaDriftPrius

BamaDriftPrius New Member

Hi All,

I had a 2006 Prius, which I traded in for a 2007 HyCam. I bought the side protectors and bumper protectors in Feb 2006 and I never had time to install them. The bumper protector is the greyish black one (heavy duty Toyota) one. These parts came from Metro Toyota in Ohio. These are Toyota parts. I purchased them for $39 (bumper protector) and $169 for the side moldings. I'll sell them both for $175 shipped.

The body side moldings are already painted for a Driftwood Pearl Gold Prius.

Feel free to message me, I'm willing to entertain any offers. Thanks in advance.

BamaDriftPrius

[attachmentid=5218]

Attached Files:

2. BamaDriftPrius

BamaDriftPrius New Member

The picture used in the above post is just for illustration purposes. The rear bumper protector I'm selling is brand new, and never used. Sorry if this led to some confusion.

3. auart

auart Junior Member

I PM'd you but go no response. Are you interested in selling just the bumper protector?
    I am going to order one tonight if I don't hear from you, but made you an offer by PM.
    Thanks for considering my offer.