1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

FS: XPEL/3M Front Clear Bra

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Patman36, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Patman36

Patman36 New Member

Hey folks. I have a 2004 silver Prius. Had it about a year now. I ordered this XPEL kit for my car and never installed it. Basically, I never got around to doing it and in the subsequent passing of time, I have had a few nicks here and there on the front from road debris. I won't repaint it for awhile and there is no reason to install this clear bra now.

So.... I am selling the kit. I have not done anything with it, it is still on the original sheet, pre cut to fit the front of the Prius. The bra covers the first 6" or so of the hood and the entire front bumper (has a cutout for the tow hook I believe).

I will also include an Olfa knife and hard card that I ordered along with it for installation, both are brand new. The kit also comes with a syringe for sucking at any water bubbles that aren't taken care of by the sun.

It takes some skill to put it on, there is an "instructional" video on www.xpel.com as well as some guidance. I have never installed one but I feel it wouldn't be too bad. Or you can bring it to a local installer if you have one, some window tint places do it.

I paid about $400 I think for the kit and the knive and hard card. I don't have any use for it as of this point. I was thinking somewhere on the lines of $200 and I will ship it via UPS or USPS. I can take Paypal.

I don't have a high post count here but am very active on the www.corvetteforum.com under the same user name as this, Patman36 (ya, I went from a 2002 Corvette to a Prius :D).

Let me know if you have any questions. Post here or e-mail me [email protected]

Thanks,
    Patrick
    Tulsa, OK