1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Full length Cargo Mat

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by mitchvino, Nov 13, 2009.

1. mitchvino

mitchvino New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I'm looking for a "roll out" cargo mat for when both seats are folded down.
    Any ideas??
    Thanks

2. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I've seen two full length cargo mats that are not roll out, but instead stay on whether the rear seats are up or down.

Sigma Automotive sells this very nice looking one for $225 (but note that because of the material, it bunches/curls when the rear seats are up):

[IMGLINK]http://www.sigmaautomotive.com/jdm/prius_zvw30/int_fullcargomat.jpg[/IMGLINK]

Toyota Prius 2010+ (ZVW30) Interior Accessories :: Sigma Automotive

And Autoanything sells this canvas one made by Canvasback for $149 (picture below is not of the Prius; but they make it for the Prius -- click on the link below):

[IMGLINK]http://cache.autoanything.com/images/products/large/cargo_trunk_liners/canvasback_of_idaho_canvas_jacket_grey.jpg[/IMGLINK]

Canvasback SUV Cargo Liner, Canvas Jacket Liner

3 people like this.
  3. mitchvino

mitchvino New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
  4. Luna

Luna New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I just ordered one of these:

I read the reviews, and the only negative was that it can be a bit slippery for the dog. Has a split for the seats, with a zipper to close when they are both down.

They are on sale ($10 off) for another week, AND if you use the coupon code SAVEFIVE you will get an additional $5 off. I'll report back when I get mine!

(oops; just realized I can't yet post a link. The product is the Canvasback cargo liner, site is hunterk9 dot com)

5. skruse

skruse Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I use the cargo liner from a 4Runner. This keeps the rear very clean - from dogs, my bicycle, recycling bags, etc. Easy to clean and keep clean.