1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Fun Picture, Three Prii (Gen1, Gen3, Gen5)

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Prius Main Forum' started by Will B, Aug 22, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Will B

Will B Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE Premium
    We just took delivery of our 2023 Prime, it will replace my 2003 Gen1 which only had about $2,500 of unscheduled maintenance over those 20 years and 220,000 miles and can still get 50MPG if driven conservatively! My wife's car is a 2014 Prius V. The farewell tour of the old Prius was a trip to Key west last fall and to the Arctic Circle this spring. Three Prii.jpg

will

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Congrats! And Props for owning the Gen 1 for 20 years!

3. Gwyd

Gwyd Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    Toyota should hire you two for a heartfelt tv spot/ad about being a Prius owner!

HacksawMark likes this.
  4. priusmouse

priusmouse Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    is that the windchill pearl?

5. Will B

Will B Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE Premium
    Priusmouse: No, it the color they call "Cutting Edge" (makes no sense). To us normal people it is the lighter grey offering, possibly silver-ish. At the dealership they had this color and the darker grey (Guardian Grey), and I'm all for lighter colors. Turns out I didn't have an option, someone got to the other car before I did even though I was there within 10 minutes of getting the call that there were two cars available! Secretly I was hoping for red, but since these were "rejects" by folk with orders who chickened out, said I would be OK with anything but black--and am!

Still getting used to the upgrade from 97HP in my old '03 Prius to the this new one. More fun than should be allowed in a Prius! :)

will