1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Fun With Car Washes

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by hedwig, May 27, 2004.

1. hedwig

hedwig New Member

Wheee! I took Hedwig in a few weeks ago (after being rejected once before for not being able to get her in neutral) for her first auto car wash. After some discussion, the guy managed to coax her through and at the end of a very stressful run, involving shutting down the entire line at the end because they couldn't get her turned back on, she was clean and feeling fine. So I took her back yesterday and the same guy trotted over, calling out to me "Hey, you're back, with the car that annoys everybody!" (Good-naturedly.) He remembered how it worked, but silly me, being used to the SS/SE, parked and shut down and just wandered off into the lobby, totally forgetting about the keys. He came in a minute later, jokingly accused me of trying to trick him, and got the keys. Oops! :roll:

I've been going to this place for years and no one's ever recognized me before. I love this car. It's also fun to see almost the entire staff get curious and start crawling in and out of my car because they've not seen one before.