1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Funny thing I heard on CB channel 6 today

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by TheForce, Feb 25, 2008.

1. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I recently bought a good scanner and I was playing with it today and heard one of the funnest things I have heard in a long time. I was listening on channel 6 or 27.025mhz and heard this trucker rambling on about nothing. He was speaking gibberish for a while or thats what it sounded like to me. I think this guy was nuts. Any way here is what I heard through the static.

"Gibberish, Gibberish, Gibberish, Gibberish, Gibberish, Rico, Rico, Rico, Black ninja working the lower side this ninja jive. Rico black ninja kung fu grip, hard hat, steel toed boots and rubber gloves......." then I lost signal :(

The way it was said makes it funny. I don't know if its legal to record and post CB conversations ( I doubt it ) but I did record that and have it available if anyone wants to listen to it. If its illegal to post it I wont so if someone could give me an all clear I will post.

Any one hear anything good recently?

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Don't they speak in code?

like.. chicken's in the coop, slow to the double nickel or something like that?

3. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have no idea now a days. Last time I messed with a CB was when I was a kid. I tried looking up some of that stuff he said on the net but I could not find anything. If thats code he was speaking its pretty damn funny the way he was saying it. He just keep on talking very quickly not missing a beat like it was nothing. I think this guy must be nuts. :) I wish I had a better antenna so I could hear more of it. I think he said he was from Wisconsin at one point.

4. NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks Electrical Engineer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I used to have a CB radio in my car right next to the 8 track player. The year was 1976 Good Buddy That's a big 10-4.