1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Gahhh... search and other functions busted on PriusChat?!

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by MrPete, Jan 12, 2023.

1. MrPete

MrPete Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Trying to get to my existing threads. Everything I do results in a server error. Others having issues?

For a bit of Prius content: with the help of some good friends... we now have the funds and definitely motivation...

Believe it or not, I'm planning on driving 1k miles to SoCal and have Hybrid PitStop replace our 2011 engine. My sweetie and I get nice time together, she gets some nature photos at a new wildlife refuge near HPS...and we get a well-repaired car for another bunch of years :)

2. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    MrPete likes this.
  3. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Why would they clone the hybrid pit stop what's their deal I thought we were running like six grand $5,600 whatever something along those lines and if that's the case not that's kind of in the ballpark if you're buying a new center section like the video which was just posted recently of the guy doing the Camry I didn't even stay to listen to the cost of that repair but you heard what the center section was 18 to $2,300 or somewhere in there and then all the other stuff bolted to it put back in the car turn key you can see how quick you get to six grand.

4. Mendel Leisk

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    I haven’t paid attention to the prices, guess I should. Still, if that’s a thoroughly rebuilt engine, it’s at least about 2 grand savings over brand new (guesstimating).

5. Mendel Leisk

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
  6. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Got this issue fixed this morning. Sorry about the inconvenience over the last few days.