1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Galaxee---new to Chapel Hill question/comment

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by HokieHybrid, Jul 26, 2007.

1. HokieHybrid

HokieHybrid New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I took my Prius for its third oil change today and its first at your hubby's work (I haven't been around PC in a while, assuming he still works for Mark Jacobson). I specifically said it had been overfilled twice and they said they checked it. Can then informed me that it is ok to run it over the full line...and did not like it when I kept telling him no...I would not.

What is your hubby's name again? I'm going to tell them next time that from now on he is the only tech who touches my car. I'm tired of this bs. I shouldn't have to check the oil before leaving the parking lot from an oil change at the dealer!

Other than that, my experience there was great. They adjusted my fuel door (I was worried it would never open the other night), and the oil change was less than half what I paid the ripoff artists in DC.

2. FireEngineer

FireEngineer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    No wonder you had a problem, Gal and DH are on vacation until next week.

Wayne

3. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    we're actually up in WI this week. i'll PM you with info on how to reach him. he had the express lube guys doing so well, but the new guys don't seem to get it.

welcome to the area! CH is a nice town, except for that misguided following of that one basketball team... [​IMG] :lol:

4. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Jul 27 2007, 11:22 AM) [snapback]486118[/snapback]</div>
    I told you it was that Duke sticker that got your car keyed! :)