1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Garage door opener home link - Rear View Mirror

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by EdyJun, Oct 28, 2011.

1. EdyJun

EdyJun Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hi guys,

I have purchased a 2010 Prius II NO sunroof and was wondering if there is any way to add the garage door opener home link that comes with the higher packages? I was told by a friend that the only difference is the rear view mirror and that I can replace it by purchasing a new one from a higher package from the dealer.

Is this true, and if so any one got any part numbers?

Thanks!

2. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
  3. ucsmfu

ucsmfu Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    i have the autodimmer for my rear view mirror, but i don't think it even works properly, I still feel that people with hid lights blind me when i drive in the middle of the night.

4. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Is it because they are stock HID's or aftermarket? I realize you probably don't know if they were stock or not. The reason I ask is because stock HID's are usually aimed properly and they will not blind you. It's the people who all too often 'upgrade' to HID's and they had halogens with reflector beam housing that don't aim the light properly thus blinding everyone else on the road.