1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Garage Door Opener

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Canuck, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Canuck

Canuck Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    [font=Comic Sans MS:278374ab39] [/font:278374ab39] Still Prius-less (Oct??).
    We've ordered our 2005 here in Canada with the "B" package which contains a Garage Door Opener. The package is all or nothing except an optional NAV. Since we do not have a garage here in balmy Duncan, only a car port which already has a motion light detector what the heck can I use the door opener for. I guess I could rob the "switch" from an old automatic door system but does anyone have a suggestion. I suppose I could rig up a "pour a drink" thingme.

2. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    How about a gated entry to your drive way. This is a status symbol you might or might not be the first in your neighborhood with this. It would separate you from the "rest". Other that I would make it a double!! "man with a beverage here!!'

3. Canuck

Canuck Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Ahha! hdrygas, wonderful idea....a portcullis.... I'll get on with the moat while I waiting for the raft with the vehicle to arrive from Japan. Thanks
    Cheers :lol: