1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Garax prius 30 led winker

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by XMAN LIVE, Sep 30, 2011.

1. XMAN LIVE

XMAN LIVE "Just have Fun!"

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Can some one work on GB for below lights? Anyone have daylight pictures and or video... I was thinking of adding DRL-2P kit from Sequential Turn Signals, One Touch Turn Signals, Challenger Sequential Taillights, Sequential Tail Lights, Mustang, Dynamite Stick Sequential, Pulsing Brake Light Pulser Flasher, One Touch Convertible Top, Corvette Flasher Bypass Harness, Dynamite St
    and using with clear lens and Silver frame maybe amber lens .. not sure..

GARAX PRIUS 30 LED WINKER

Frame - Silver / Chrome Silver - Color - Clear Lens / Amber same color as the surrounding fog
    [​IMG]

http://translate.googleusercontent....01191/&usg=ALkJrhgU_AsSDfpTXFX9hA_hlB_aR9LDkw

2. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Why those instead of the ones Bino has which have both LED driving light and turn signals? I like them but one thing about them (including the ones Bino has) that bothers me is the thick border. I really wish they were edge-to-edge LEDs instead of having those thick distracting borders. In fact, I suggested to Panson that Valenti should make an improved version of those front LED blinkers that are edge-to-edge with no border, especially considering that they have the best looking full LED taillights on the market.

3. XMAN LIVE

XMAN LIVE "Just have Fun!"

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V

That sounds like a great idea. I do like the idea of lights being DRL and turn signal that is why was thinking about adding kit. Where did Bino get front LED DRL\Turn lights.. I was thinking that was a white glare in picture... It was not clear to me that LED had DRL and turn... cool... I think your feedback is correct make border smaller provide more LED to make sure vissable during day as this is very important!