1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

gas price

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by SureValla, Jun 21, 2008.

1. SureValla

SureValla Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I just moved here from Boston where gas is usually slightly below the national average.

I just wanted to express how happy I am I have a prius now based on the gas prices I am seeing in White Plains. I just filled up for 46 bucks yesterday! My previous record in Boston was 37.

Gas prices essentially shot up 50 cents in my world in a matter of a week. wow just wow

conclusion: paying below or above the national average really effects your thoughts on gas prices, not the overall price

2. KAR IDEA

KAR IDEA Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Welcome to the area...yes, NY's prices are a bit high these days. Use the web site below to find the cheapest gas station in your neck of Westchester county! Seriously I feel your "Wow!" because I was paying a little over $30 per tank back in December, and now I'm paying a little over $40, and that's for 9 to 10 gallons, usually one tank per week.

Gas Prices - MSN Autos

ps: Aren't you supposed to be a Sox fan! : ) :D Heeeeeee....just ribbin' ya'.

3. SureValla

SureValla Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    III
    no way man, id never turn into a red sox fan, i grew up in Albany

im so happy to be rid of their kind

4. Neicy

Neicy Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    But you weren't here that long, were you? Was it really that bad there where you were? I'm sorry to hear that. Some Red Sox fans have little tolerance for Yankees fans, which is too bad.

5. SureValla

SureValla Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    III
    i was in boston for 5 years lived within a mile of fenway.

i went to one of the riots in 2003 just to see it and saw a guy dancing on one of the bilboards lit a yankee flag on fire with his lighter and throw into the crowd of red sox fans who cheered like a mob looking to lynch someone

people in the next couple years flipped cars just b/c they had NY license plates, threw rocks at people driving NY cars and in general were just jerks.

i bet that in the 90s no yankee fan ever flipped a car with mass plates in the city.

in my experience all red sox fans have no tolerance for yankee fans

6. Neicy

Neicy Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    That behavior is inexcusable. My brother-in-law lived in the fenway (back bay) until recently and it has become a wild place. He had a lot of students living off-campus around him that made living there very difficult. He's also been held up by someone with a knife. I don't even feel comfortable going in town anymore. So sad. Can't say I blame you for wanting out of there.

7. KAR IDEA

KAR IDEA Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Ouch. That's a little harsh... :blink:

Yes...and some Yankee fans have little tolerance for Sox fans. So not cool... :(

Holy Crap! That's loco man! :der:

Psssshh, seriously, can't we all just get alawn, I mean along? :hug:

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Well, I just gotta say, at least your gas prices are still lower than ours! BTW Neicy, LOVE the kitties.

Dave