1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Gas Tech on Modern Marvels

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Fuel Economy' started by DaveinOlyWA, Oct 20, 2004.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    Tommorrow night (Oct 20) Modern Marvels drom the History Channel will have a show entitled "Gas Tech".

now it did not specify what kind of gas they would be doing, but if it gasoline for automobiles, it may lend some pertinent information to many on this forum.

For those of you that aren't familiar with the series, Modern Marvels does a great job of providing very easy to understand explanations of some very intense technical topics.

I wrote the History Channel suggesting that they do a show on the Prius, they did say they would keep the idea in mind but this years shows were already planned.

oh well, worth a try.

2. SJhybrid

SJhybrid New Member

I checked the website, Gas Tech will be about the gasses, not gasoline. But they will talk about energy concerns with natural gas, and hydrogen.

I watch Modern Marvels all the time, it's one of my favorite programs. The History Channel doesn't get enough press, I think they've surpassed Discovery Channel.

3. Wolfman

Wolfman New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    With how Discovery Channel has changed their programming style, IMO, History Channel thoroughly trounces Discovery Channel. They've become the primary channel that I watch on Dish Network.

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    yep me too. the history channel comprises 75% of what i watch. then comes G3TV at 15% (it used to be about 25 % when it was techtv but... oh well) then comes the 5% for the 3-4 channels of Discovery and 5% for 20/20, Dateline and 60 minutes.

that may seem like no fun to most but realize i am a member of Netflix and i do go through 6 DVD's a week.