1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Gen 1 Prius for sale ....

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by drwhosc, Oct 12, 2015.

1. drwhosc

drwhosc Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    I
    I have a 2001 prius that we have had for about 6 years now. Absolutely love the car, but recently we have been getting an intermittent Master Waring light and it looks like I have an HV leak. I would love to keep the car going, but I just do not have the space to take on another auto project. I have two projects ahead of this one. My daughter was also driving this car in college, so I elected to get her another car.

Right now the car has about 186,000 miles on it, it runs, charges and still gets 47 miles per gallon. the master light will come on some times, and it will clear itself. I put in a reinvolt batter pack about 5 years ago with Gen II batteries. I have not had the car tested with a Mega yet. I suspect the issue may be in the transmission, but will need to defer to an expert.

My goal of this post is to hopefully find someone who is passionate about keeping this great car on the road. I do not want to send the car to the crusher. I am not looking to get much money out of this and I am very flexible on the price. If anything, this will make a great parts car since every thing else works well. The car has been well maintained.

If you are interested, email me drwho @ gmail I hope there is someone out there who will give this great car a good home.

2. Chris ray

Chris ray New Member

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    How much? Text me 8032109972 I'm
    Chris