1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Gen 4 Prius Lifting Springs Group Buy?

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by black_jmyntrn, Aug 18, 2022.

1. black_jmyntrn

black_jmyntrn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Hi there, Ive tried to contact someone regarding how I can host the Groupbuy for a full set of lifting springs for the Gen 2 prius. Between this forum and the other places online, I am sure we can get the minimum number of participants and have the springs ready in roughly 90 days. Group buys price would be less than $400 for a full set of four springs.

These springs would provide enough lift to not have the rear sag and handle additional weight over OEM springs; progressive rate springs. The springs are great for those who don't want to be "lifted" and even out the stance, and allow those with lift kits to install the springs for an additional lift! The springs are modeled off the PHEV rear springs and made my PHEV feel almost Lexus-like in the way it was smooth, yet it felt tight as in sporty around the corners.

I am pushing Koni to make some of their heavy-duty shocks for the rear but facing some resistance, will keep you all posted.
    DJI_0163-01.jpeg
    this is mine but ts really lifted, I've been learning lots about the suspension on these cars!

2. black_jmyntrn

black_jmyntrn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced