1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Gen II 16" OEM Prius Touring Wheel with/without tire

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Aegison, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Aegison

Aegison Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    SOLD

=======

For Sale: 16" 2009 Touring Wheel -- $45 + actual shipping.

The wheel has the typical subtle chipped paint on the lip where the
    wheel meets the tire -- from tire install - should be easy to touch up -- but you can't see it from much of any distance.

[​IMG]

At present, an OEM Bridgestone Turanza tire is mounted on the wheel. The tire has about 5/32 tread left. You can have the tire for free if you want it -- just pay any added shipping cost, or I'll have it removed without any cost to you.

The combination would make a great full-sized spare to toss into the hatch for long trips where you can't afford to run on the donut-spare due to speed etc limitations, not to mention the donut's handling effects, especially in winter.

Asking $45 + actual shipping for the wheel, which by prior experience I believe is $15 - $20 via UPS, depending on your distance from S.E. Michigan.

You may have the tire for free if desired (just pay the additional shipping cost, for which I don't have an estimate).

Best way to contact me about these is through email to aegison at yahoo dot com

2. Aegison

Aegison Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    As requesed, here are pictures of the 16" tire. Sorry the pictures aren't better, but I had to use my cell phone to take them after my digital camera hurled itself out of my hand & landed on concrete, never to work again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Aegison

Aegison Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Still for sale.

4. trentofdestiny

trentofdestiny Master Finagler