1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Gen2 move quick

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Tombukt2, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    There's a green color 08 Prius sitting over at Nick's in Raleigh North Carolina If you're Prius people you may know of this place he gets them every so often he's asking $1,000 for the car it runs can drive doesn't have a scratch on it except the rear bumper cover has a little teeniny looks like a somebody stabbed it with a knife. Beautiful leather interior I just can't take on another one right now I'd have to have it moved or something I can't drive two cars all of that this car is a nice shape I have pictures I'm trying to keep it together once it starts getting parted out it's worthless It looks like it needs to break pump no check engine light all three VSC ABS and the! Amber's are on the car readys and everything It's a beautiful car You better move fast I truly thought about it but I just can't do it right now.

2. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Oh there's no title but there's information in the vehicle glove box that I could make that happen easily so you probably could too