1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

genI gps as an add on

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by jasonneedshybrid, Jun 25, 2009.

1. jasonneedshybrid

jasonneedshybrid New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    i love my new prius, but i'd love it even more if i didn't have to transport my dying magellan gps into it for every road trip. if the car didn't come with navigation from the factory, is it possible to buy a unit and upgrade our cars. has anyone done this before?

2. ea8631

ea8631 Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Technology
    Yes, I know at least two (including me) done this before and here is te respond I provide in another website...

Navigation System f/ prius bought without it - Toyota Forums :: Toyota Nation

3. mlibanio

mlibanio Member

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    I
    I have an extra harness for the nav that I am not using. I can include it with the nav unit and disc as well for $400? Basically everything you need except for the GPS antenna and brackets. I have the installation instructions too. Joseph (the previous poster) and I are among the few people who have ever attempted it, and it is amazing! What do you think! let me know.