1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Genuine Floor Mats for 2014 Prius v (Lowercase v for the Prius v wagon) - Where to get?

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by Tonydavid, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Tonydavid

Tonydavid Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Hi there…my 2014 Prius v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon, not an uppercase v which is only used for the 2010 Prius) is coming without front floor mats. Where do you recommend getting floor mats that are genuine to car, fit and are quality?

2. Sooner Al

Sooner Al Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
  3. mikefocke

mikefocke Prius v Three 2012, Avalon 2011

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    Often removed to install more water resistant mats like Weathertech. Make sure you get one for the drivers side that has the securing capability. You don't want it interfering with the accelerator.

I left my stock ones in for insulation purposes except for the drivers mat, Its original is stored for when the car is sold.

In the snow or heavy weather or dirty environments, can't beat the molded rubber mats with a lip on them as all you do to clean them is remove them and spray with water. Had them on my last two utility vehicles and they do much to preserve the interior. The one in the trunk even caught a spilled milk bottle and then a wine bottle.

BTW, make sure you have looked under the trunk carpet and lifted up the floor. Who knows what might be stored there as I've seen mats and the toneau cover stored there.

4. rdgrimes

rdgrimes Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    There are several Toyota dealers that sell OE stuff online for half of what your local dealer will charge. Amazon has OE stuff too. Just get the part numbers from Toyota and Google that.

5. Sooner Al

Sooner Al Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    +1 for the WeatherTech floor mats. I put a set in, front and second row seating areas, in our 2016 Prius v Three soon after we bought the car.

6. Tonydavid

Tonydavid Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Thank you so much for the great advice!