1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Get your house in order, Ford. ;)

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Teacake, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Teacake

Teacake OohShiny

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    cwerdna likes this.
  2. coach81

coach81 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Got me concerned.. but this is first negative review I've read.. and report from all owners so far have been great... so I'm still on board for now.

3. austingreen

austingreen Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    I would call it a good review.

But the driver didn't get epa mileage and had big complaints about optional technology.

Bottom line is don't pay for the lane monitoring, it doesn't work well, don't buy it. Radar cruise control seems to work well according to reports and is optional, but it doesn't appear to work as a collision warning system. Leave off the CWS. If you want these things, I don't know if they work well on the prius, but you need to buy the 5 trim. Or you need to buy a Lexus or Mercedes the only other makes with systems like this. Check it out.

The c-max and likely fusion needs the driver to work at it for the best milage. There is a learning curve on sync.

4. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I was going to post this w/the title of the article "A Hybrid Done Right, but Not Without Glitches", but luckily, a search for Fusion turned up this thread.

Hmmm.... hope the reviewer's car is a one-off otherwise we'll start hearing about it a lot more and it'll further damage Ford's rep (which hasn't been very good with respect to MyFord Touch).

5. coach81

coach81 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'll let you all know how it is... in a few months when it finally comes in...