1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Get your new 2008 Prius free ...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Prius 07, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Prius 07

Prius 07 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Free 2008 Toyota Prius

I bet that got your attention - see here:
    Toyota Signs Sponsor Deal With NYC Marathon To Showcase Hybrid Line
    In addition to prize money, the men's and women's division winners at the ING New York City Marathon will receive a 2008 Prius. The ING New York City Marathon will be held Nov. 4. The marathon's previous car sponsor was Daimler ...
    AutoMill - http://www.automill.com/

It's a piece of cake just have to win the NY City Marathon. I wonder if Canadians are eligible to get this in the US ... do you hear us Toyota ... EH?! LOL ... no time to find out or to debate ... I'm off training for my first marathon on Nov 4th ... I have to win ...

BTW - can I have that in Seaside Pearl ... plus: fill in the blank (your wish list here ...)[/</span>b]

2. Elephanthead

Elephanthead Junior Member

I would need to be able to travel back in time to when I was 5 and start training and eating right. It would be easier to just buy some microsoft stock and then buy Toyota with the profits. The company not a car.

3. Prius 07

Prius 07 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Elephanthead @ Aug 15 2007, 10:54 AM) [snapback]496111[/snapback]</div>
    ... but look it the prize for winning ... it's well worth it :)