1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Getting my 06 next Monday

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Paradox, Dec 26, 2005.

1. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Oh man o man, this week is going to be the hardest wait I have had in a while. I just returned from the dealership where they looked at and told me what my trade would be, they called and did a transfer of insurance effective next Monday etc etc. The car is still on the boat but will be in port and delivered to them by weeks end. So really waiting till next Monday was a no brainer when the guy said you can probably get it this Friday or Saturday if you really want to.

I got a pkg #7 with grey interior and will post up some pics once I get it.

Good luck to all of you waiting till next Monday as well!

2. Wynder

Wynder New Member

I ordered an '06 #6 in Classic Silver in October and was told Late Jan/Early Feb -- drove past another Toyota and saw one sitting on the lot. Stopped inside and asked to test drive it, then asked if it belonged to anyone then, after a 5 minute test drive, if they could hold it for 13 days till the new year.

I get mine on Monday as well. :)

3. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

What color are you getting? If I buy I'm doing a grey interior too!

I'm now wondering if I do decide to buy a Prius if I might not have to wait. I'm thinking maybe some who ordered for 1/2/06 have now changed their minds and then I can snatch theirs up next Monday? Do you think I have a chance? B)

4. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Duh, should have given the exterior color huh? I ordered a black with grey interior. Mine will be in a garage whenever home and at work it will be well protected. I have to say that black is the best looking color in my opinion when clean, but yes, owning a black car takes disciplne. I've had a black camaro ss and it takes work to keep it looking nice. I usually switch back and forth, white then black then white then black.

I don't know how many people will really back out on the 2nd. I mean it could happen is they dont get what they think they will on a trade, or maybe they will find another dealership with a color they like in stock out of nowhere so its worth looking around... One never knows.