1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Getting Ventureshield Next Thursday

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by GSW, Sep 3, 2009.

1. GSW

GSW PRIUS POWER

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I've had it!!:mad: On the way home Tuesday of this week some guy passed me on the freeway in a truck hauling concrete bags in a trailer. One bag had opened and lime and small pea gravel was peppering my car and others. Unfortunately I couldn't get off the road fast enough and now have several chips. Fortunately, I've seen the work of a local ventureshield installer and this guy does a great job, he had just completed a Corvette and it was immaculate, just expensive as h#!!. This might not be a cure all, but it will help my piece of mind.This is as close to a "force field" as I can get. I love my car and I'm so anal, I can almost see blood coming out of the chips. Well, maybe not that bad! :D

2. LRKingII

LRKingII New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Venture shield rocks.
    I would suggest you get the FULL hood done not just the front part of it. All the way from the front openinf edge all the way to the back by the wipers.

3. GSW

GSW PRIUS POWER

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Thanks!