1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ghost calls?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by chezypuffs, Mar 20, 2006.

1. chezypuffs

chezypuffs New Member

I just bought my Prius on Saturday. Sunday I set my phone up and have used it to make calls successfully. Today I was driving to work and the stereo cut off because I was receiving a call. Only problem was call was not coming from my cell and I was unable to answer the call, only disconnect the call. This happened 3 times on my way to work. Anybody else experience this? Was the car's bluetooth somehow picking up a call from someone else's phone? Is there a way to stop this from happening in the future?
    Thanks!

2. etyler88

etyler88 etyler88

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Do you like crunchy or puffed cheese puffs also what brand?

3. chezypuffs

chezypuffs New Member

:lol:
    I actually got it from South Park. Cartman loves his 'Chezypoofs'! Unfortunately 'Chezypoofs' was already taken from my e-mail provider so I'm stuck with 'Chezypuffs'. :)
    Darn, I thought someone had the answer for my 'ghost calls'!

4. chezypuffs

chezypuffs New Member

I'm bumping my post. As soon as I was near Northern Va I started receiving 'ghost calls' again. It drives me crazy. As soon as I disconnect the call, within 5 seconds it will ring again (never rings from my cell like it does with normal calls, when I receive 'ghost calls' it says Incoming Call; Not Supported). This occured all the way from Springfield to Arlington. It is so weird because this only happens near 395. I was in Southern VA all weekend and this never happened, just when I'm driving to work. Grrr!

5. mssmith95

mssmith95 Michael

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    You should try deleting your bluetooth connection on both your phone and your car...and then re-do it. Make sure that you are in a "clean" area while doing so (like your garage...not a busy commuter area with lots of interference).

Sometimes that can clear things up.

6. chezypuffs

chezypuffs New Member

Great suggestion! I will definetly give that a try.