1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

God bless you, Henry.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by zapranoth, Sep 4, 2008.

1. zapranoth

zapranoth New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Prius folks, I did not know him well, but I know he was well known here. I'm sorry to bring this news. Dr. Henry Drygas ("hdrygas") died suddenly this week, while at the work that he loved so much to do.

I didn't know Henry in detail, but I shared cases with him at work, and he was a tremendous colleague in the ob/gyn department at Group Health, Olympia where I work. He was only sixty years old. :( Please keep him and his family, friends and colleagues in your prayers. Thank you.

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thank you for sharing this sad news. I remember well my early discussions with Henry and our shared professions. He'll be missed.

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Thanks for sharing. This is truly sad news. He was a friend, and contributor and a really great guy.

4. PriuStorm

PriuStorm Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    My condolences to Henry's family and loved ones.

5. kazots

kazots LifesaBeach

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thank you for the shared sad news. I didn't know him, but he must have been loved by those who knew him. I will pray for his family and friends for their loss.

6. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    oh no :( that's very sad news. thank you for letting us know, zap.

henry was such a nice person. we always got a kick out of his replies here. he gave us his old can-view when he upgraded, so that DH could get a look at the operations of the car as it ran and become a better prius tech. a very generous gift in kind spirit. i think henry would be quite pleased to know that it also helped DH train in his new field too, easing the growing pains of going back to school a little bit.

rest in peace, friend.

7. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    My condolences to his family and loved ones.

8. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    just got the news from my mother in law who works in the neurology dept at St. Peters. it is a shock. he was simply not old enough to die.

Henry was one of the first adopters and early member here at PC. he was also one of the first to try the many mods available like Scangauge AND CANVIEW, and was very informational in his posts on his observations with the mods. he had the inquisitiveness to question, the intelligence to investigate and the energy to get er done. i will miss him very much