1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Going! Conference; Boulder Colorado 9/10-11

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by naterprius, Jul 25, 2004.

1. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    My wife put me on to this event. It's a huge national transportation summit for Electrics, Mass transit, urban planning, etc. I'm sure Prii will be there. Dean Kamen (the segway guy) is coming as well. Open to the public; I'm going as a private citizen. Hopefully my Prius will get here in time.

I invite all Prius owners worldwide to converge on Boulder this year on September 11th! If enough people show up, perhaps the national news will mention it as an "anti" 9/11 attitude.

Nate

Unfortunately, the website sucks:

www.goingconference.com

but the flyer is good: (attached as a pdf)

2. rflagg

rflagg Member

Unfortunately I already have plans for the 11th of September - a new animal rescue coalition is meeting up on that day to discuss how to best focus a decent amount of groups forming together to raise money, coordinate volunteers, and so on. Plus, my prius already has 11,000 miles on it, and I've got a trip to Ohio in August and in November! My poor poor baby! ;) Have a great time at this conference though, and fill us all in on the great info and pictures that I'm sure will be there!! :)

-m.

3. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Okay, I got the pdf uploaded... (see above)