1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

good alignment in Nova?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by MisterW, Jul 5, 2007.

1. MisterW

MisterW New Member

Does anyone know a good, honest, competent alignmentshop in the Arlington/Falls Church area of Virginia? From reading posts here, it seems i want a shop that's able to make shims for the rear wheels. (I'd post this in the NoVa/ Wash. DC thread, but the last posts there are from 2004!)

Thanks...

2. Skwyre7

Skwyre7 What's the catch?

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I don't have an answer for you. I just wanted to let you know that people have read your post. And there are some VA people lurking around. Again, I'm sorry I don't have an answer for your question.

3. MisterW

MisterW New Member

I actually have some progress to report. There's a shop in Rockville, MD, called Pro-Imports, where the tech looked at my rear wheels and said that he'd adjust them with some universal shims. He ordered the correct diameter ones and, when I get back in late August, he'll do the alignment. I'm hopeful-- I'll report further afterward.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skwyre7 @ Jul 18 2007, 02:47 PM) [snapback]481075[/snapback]</div>

4. Skwyre7

Skwyre7 What's the catch?

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Good to hear.

5. jtmhog

jtmhog Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skwyre7 @ Jul 19 2007, 08:15 AM) [snapback]481503[/snapback]</div>
    Pat Goss is an auto mechanic and has a local radio show (106.7 FM), and a TV show (local Channel 8 in Fairfax County) on auto maintenance. Its mostly call in conversations. He has a repair shop in Jessup, MD. I've heard him talk about a first class, state of the art alignment shop but, I don't remember the name. Call his shop.