1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Good Bye All!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jackkpts, Jan 26, 2006.

1. jackkpts

jackkpts New Member

I just wanted to say good bye to all of you and wish you good luck. Due to the seat discomfort I felt on my extended test drive, I know I cannot be happy in this wonderful car. I am sad at this point. I just called the dealer and canceled the delivery. Anyone near the Racine, WI area, there is a silver package 5 available at Gentile Toyota. Ask for Dale and tell him Jack sent you!

I really enjoyed my time on this site and learned a lot. Maybe I'll back when Prius III comes out with seats that fit me better. Until then, take care and drive safe....JGK

2. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Bye Jack, and good luck. That's really unfortunate you couldn't get comfortable. But you don't have to abandon PriusChat - there's enough wacky conversation here that has nothing to do with the Prius, you may find something of interest.

3. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Too bad. :(

I know that some have put in other seats, but that's an expensive way to go.

4. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    Good luck!

One can never have too many Jacks.

5. jamarimutt

jamarimutt New Member

Sorry to hear that. :( I'm glad my seats fit me perfectly. :)

6. john1701a

john1701a Prius Guru

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Mine actually didn't... at first.

But because I still had my old car (a 94 Taurus), I was able to figure out why. Between dealing with the steering-wheel preventing a clear view of the speedometer and the fact that the center-console was too wide, I unknowingly compensated... by sitting in a bad way. But after 100,000 miles and all those years, I hadn't noticed.

Then I got in the Prius. It forced proper posture to be comfortable. I was delighted by that discovery... though upset that it took so darn long for me to figure that problem out. Good thing they don't make'm like that anymore.