1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Good Haul Today - Cargo Cap

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Fauxknight, May 31, 2013.

1. Fauxknight

Fauxknight Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I call this one 37 (7x5+2 large pizzas). This isn't quite maximum capacity for as you can see I have some room left (and some Gatorade that was on sale), but it's up there. Drivers compartment was a bit cramped and the passenger side mirror was partially blocked. Everything is actually empty here, just packing up for the return trip.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Rogue did 54 once and that was a lot more crowded. The front and rear seats on the C are pretty much the same capacity as the Rogue, but I think the C actually has bigger door openings, albeit with a much much smaller trunk.

Edit: Logoless version.

minkus, TC400 and Prius Sea like this.
  2. mahout

mahout Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two

Last nite I hauled a 30 gaklllon drum of moonshine, just like in the old days, at regular speeds, not in the limits, OK, it was race gasoline but still it weighed about 200 lb in the cargo bay with two passengers, neither whom will get down less than 200 lb the rest of their lives. See what Monroe MA809's wiull do for you.