1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Good Mileage Tracking Web Sites?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Fuel Economy' started by ChrisHenry, Oct 14, 2007.

1. ChrisHenry

ChrisHenry New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I'm looking for a good mileage tracking web site. I've looked at a bunch, and while most are good, none seem to be grrrrrreat!!!!

What I'm looking for is the ability to log the following parameters with each tank:
    • Date
    • Current ODO or Miles Driven
    • Amt of gas put in
    • Price per gallon
    • Avg. Mileage as reported by the MFD
    • Outside temp
    • iPhone compatible
    I know it's a lot, but I really want to track the usual stuff as well as calculated mileage compared to the mileage reported by the MFD. I'd also like to do it from my iPhone while I'm at the station.

I know that I could manually record these things in the phone's notebad or (gasp) on actual paper, and put them into a spreadsheet at a later date, but it'd be especially cool to do it all right there -- "in the moment".

I'm nearing the end of my first tank of gas this weekend (bought the car on Oct 1 with 3 mi. on the ODO), and am looking for suggestions.

Thanks,
    Chris

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Have you looked at the CleanMPG.com site?

Only thing missing would be MFD MPG and there are 'notes' areas that you can list that.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus

I'm partial to GreenHybrid.com but the extra stuff has to be put in 'free form' in the comments. Still, whatever works.

Bob Wilson

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Chris,
    You would use an Excel spreadsheet and host it on a website somewhere. That way, you can include any data you want and access it on your iPhone all you want.

You can check mine via the link in my signature.