1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Good place to buy Clazzio seat covers?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Markee, May 17, 2014.

1. Markee

Markee Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Looking to get some Clazzio seat covers wheres a good place to get them at ?

2. ronjuan

ronjuan Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Purchased mine on ebay...I live in LA and the rep even personally delivered them to me....I think I paid $425 for the set and it took 3 hours to install. My wife loved it so much that she had me do the same to her prius.....

3. Markee

Markee Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four

Nice what seller did you use ?

4. ronjuan

ronjuan Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    don't recall who it was and I was unable to find in my ebay history....but the Clazzio seats are the best and they fit well and are easy to install....give good directions with the package. Good Luck, you will enjoy them.....

5. WNY-HYBRID

WNY-HYBRID Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    425 is too much!!!! Google trdsparks. There a toyota dealer. Standard colors in stock, had in two days. Internet price says 449. Call them and their 390 shipped. Just ordered 2 weeks ago, had in 5 days. Need tips on install? Let me know I've installed 20+ leather interiors.

Add a Wheelskin to complete the interior !

Attached Files:

6. WNY-HYBRID

WNY-HYBRID Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Here is a tip though... That center console cover fits poorly.. If you remove the lid from the car, pull it apart and remove the cloth. Take their slip cover, remove (rip)the side seams and Velcro. Stretch it over the armrest and contact cement it on, securing with small clamps while it drys. Take your time with it and it will look perfect, and factory when done. This was the only crappy quality item in the kit. I'll post pics of the finished lid if you like.

Don't pull on any Velcro in the kit too tight, it'll rip. And don't pull the set string too tight. That'll break also. Finesse is the key

Daves09prius likes this.
  7. Markee

Markee Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Thanks thats a good lead

I just need the front seats only you think they sell them this way ?

8. WNY-HYBRID

WNY-HYBRID Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    If your going to do the fronts, do the whole car. That way it'll match!

Yes, they sell it in pieces, but its gonna cost, and you'll have to wait 10-12 weeks for production. Only complete kits are in stock. I think their sold as repair pieces. Complete kits are cheaper

9. WNY-HYBRID

WNY-HYBRID Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Here's my clazzio center console cover.. The worst part of the kit is now my favorite.

I'm done hijacking now (sorry) :)

Attached Files:

Daves09prius likes this.
  10. Markee

Markee Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Do you think solid colors are the only ones they stock ?

11. WNY-HYBRID

WNY-HYBRID Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    They only stock solid "oem" like colors. Black, grey, tan, "bisque". All PVC, ( imitation leather)
    covers ( not recommended ) are special order and any split color is special order.

I personally never understood why people did two-tone seat covers.. they don't look factory and it makes it stick out.. But to each is own.. I like things to look factory, that's just me though. My In laws Ford explorer has two tone factory leather.. IMHO, it looks terrible. On a side note you wouldn't believe how crappy the leather is on the fords. The build quality is terrible. I've never seen a 4 year old car that's falling apart like that. The leather in the clazzios is like "Lexus" quality compared to theirs, if that makes any sense.

12. Markee

Markee Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Personally I think the dual color seats look sharp with outer black and inner light grey that would match my interior perfectly with red thread to match the red seat belt snap and the red button. But can't go by me i have really pretty sucky design sense

So I'm not really sure what to get at this point I just got a 2010 Prius 3 that came with totally flawless leather seats. I'm using this vehicle as a all around vehicle for work and play.
    The back seats will stay down always but I want to get the front seats and arm rest covered and protected with some kind of seat covers as soon as possible .

I was hoping that by buying only half the seats the fronts it would cost like half the price and that would kind of justify spending a few extra dollars to get the custom Clazzios that i liked.
    I really don't want to spend $400 for just the fronts thats ridiculous

I'm not really up on whats out there as far as seat cover and cool accessories for the Prius
    So I'm here looking for any advice and suggestions

13. WNY-HYBRID

WNY-HYBRID Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Good seat covers are very expensive. Universals can be had for cheap, but there junk. Coverking makes covers for our cars, but the good ones are about 300 for the fronts. I don't know why you'd cover leather, with more leather.. Most cover cloth with leather to protect the cloth.. Good luck.

14. Markee

Markee Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Yeah I hear you on why cover leather with leather not making sense ?
    Just i need to cover and protect the seats and armrests with something otherwise won't be long till its trashed
    So really I'm just looking different option I'm not locked into getting only leather covers

What would you suggest ?

15. WNY-HYBRID

WNY-HYBRID Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I have these.. Waterproof and awesome quality

They come in black or grey, and I think brown. Fronts or backs. I can confirm they sit on the seat and fit nicely.

16. Markee

Markee Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    What do you have you mean the Clazzios ?

17. WNY-HYBRID

WNY-HYBRID Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I had these for my cloth, then I bought the clazzios. Now I have them over the leather if I'm really dirty. Or after kayaking or the beach.

Their a great cover. Universal. But no straps or anything. Just slip over the headrest and they have a rubber backing, so they don't slip.

18. Markee

Markee Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    What are these no name or picture ?

19. WNY-HYBRID

WNY-HYBRID Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Aries seat defender is what their called. There's a link showing on mine.. Odd. Just google it.

20. Markee

Markee Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Ok thats a pretty cool nice to keep around for when you might need it
    but its more of a temporary seat cover to use in a pinch

Me I have this car setup to work out of I'm a Fire Extinguisher guy going around from bizness to bizness all day checking fire extgs

I just finishing setting up the car to work out of got floor mats coming here some pictures View attachment 64970 View attachment 64971

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      113.1 KB
      Views:
    • 02.jpg
      02.jpg
      File size:
      132.5 KB
      Views:
    • 04.jpg