1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Good Service In Hudson Valley New York.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by NYPrius1, Jul 4, 2008.

1. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Went to my dealer to get the 10.000 mile checkup. I needed the oil changed and tire rotation. Also needed NY state inspection. I asked them to set the PSI at 42/40. No problem. :p

I asked them to make sure they do not overfill the oil. Again no problem. :p

Total cost 29.00. This dealer gives the first 6 oil changes for free. :p

Got home the PSI on the tries was 42/40 and the oil level was correct.:faint:
    I am very pleased with Johnston's Toyota of Middletown, NY. :clap2:

2. Bill Lumbergh

Bill Lumbergh USAF Aircraft Maintainer

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    You should figure out which tech did the work and make sure you request that tech every time. The rest may not be so conscientious.

3. DBusch

DBusch Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Johnston's has an excellent reputation - as does Toyota of Newburgh. thise of us in Orange county have a good deal going.

David

4. SparrowHawk60

SparrowHawk60 Happy to be green!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    It's great to hear that Johnson's lives up to it's reputation of excellent service. A Co-worker of mine swears by them and the sales department as well. He's had Toyota Trucks for as long as I can remember. :D

5. fgoodyear

fgoodyear New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I live just outside Kingston, NY and have dealt with Prestige in Kingston for 6 years and 3 cars. An '02 Hyundai XG 350L , "07 Prius Package 6, and '08 Camry Hybrid (loaded) . They have worked well with me on all problems that have arisen. I was told that Prestige was not a good dealership to use for service, but I have been well pleased with the sales staff and the service dept.