1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

good stereo installers in Bay Area?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by dachshund, Nov 21, 2006.

1. dachshund

dachshund New Member

Can anyone recommend a good car stereo installer in the East Bay?
    The place I usually go to does not know much about the Prius.
    Thanks.

2. VinceDee

VinceDee Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dachshund @ Nov 21 2006, 10:17 AM) [snapback]352584[/snapback]</div>
    I was told by the guys at Hilltop Best Buy (who doesn't do the Prius) that Hi-Tech Audio in Richmond does the Prius. I don't know for sure, though, because I haven't contacted them, but it could be worth it to call them:

Hi-Tech Car Audio
    10538 San Pablo Ave
    El Cerrito, CA 94530

(510) 527-9888

3. shibainuowner1

shibainuowner1 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Hi-Tech Audio in El Cerrito also known as Hi-Tech Stereo are terrible!! Don't go there!!! They installed an expensive alarm with a remote pager that didn't go off when my car got broken into. We brought car in and found out the connection to the trunk was not connected and is practically impossible for it to come undone. My husband said sound like an installation problem then. What are you guys going to do for me? I got over $3000 worth of tool stolen that might not have been if the alarm worked right. The manager shrugged his shoulders. They didn't want to take responsibility. Go elsewhere.