1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Goodbye, and thanks

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by onerpm, Jan 21, 2008.

1. onerpm

onerpm New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Well, I traded in my 06 Saturday, for a Mazda Miata with the retractable hardtop. I wanted to get something fun, with a manual tranny, for a while. I'll be back when the Prius is a plug-in!

I've been enjoying this forum since before I bought my first Prius, an 04 TRAC car. This is a genteel, knowledgable group, for sure.

It's been great watching the Prius go from an oddity to a car for the masses.

My wife has a hyCamry, so I'll be popping in now and then to see what's up.

Best of luck to all of you, and I'll be thinking of you when I have to choose premium over regular (and more often)!

rob

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey rob,

glad to have had you with us and sad to see the time has come for you to leave.

Enjoy the Miata and hopefully we will see you back when the PHEV arrives!

Cheers!

- TP

3. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    So long, Rob. Enjoy the new car. A lot of us are hoping the plug-in Prius will not be too far away!

4. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    He'll be back... when he starts adding up all the fuel costs for his new toy ;)

5. Bruce Nyhlen

Bruce Nyhlen Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Do not blame you for buying the Miata. I test drove a 2007 last fall and my wife and I found it had lost a lot ot the fun of the 1st Generation. My 90 cost me 3K and another 2K to bring it up to a dependable car. Now I have the best of both worlds.

It's going to be hard to decide which one to drive. I guess it will depend on what kind of driving I want to do.