1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Goodyear Assurance TripleTred Interest

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by ryogajyc, Nov 24, 2004.

1. ryogajyc

ryogajyc Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I called Goodyear this morning asking if they have plans to make the TripleTreds in this size. I was told that there were no plans, but that Goodyear re-evaluates interest additional tire sizes once a quarter. They base this off requests for tire sizes in a particular tire line. If you are interested, or may be interested for a future upgrade, please take a few seconds and send Goodyear an email about it. Here's the link on their website which I used to submit my email of interest.

If you are feeling a a bit lazy (I like to call it efficient, actually :) ) , you can copy and paste my message.

[hr:9fbdaf2bf1]I am interested in TripleTred tires in 185/65-15 size for my 2004 Toyota Prius. I know this size is currently not available. Can you please forward this message of my interest to the appropriate people? I hope there will be enough interest in this size such that Goodyear will make this size in the near future. Thank you.[hr:9fbdaf2bf1]
    This thread suggests that this tire size is popular and Goodyear will be interested in supplying to the demand, so I'm hopeful that there will be TripleTreds in the OEM size in the future.