1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got a present today...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by BellBoy, Apr 1, 2006.

1. BellBoy

BellBoy Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Went to check my PO box today and had a nice little surprise: my HOV stickers (#54375) arrived! In record time too from what I gather from reading other posts here.

Here's the breakdown:

3/1: bought car
    3/13: mailed sticker request (with money order) with only VIN # included on form
    3/16: registered car at DMV
    3/31: received stickers!

Another thing is that since I hadn't checked my mail at all this week, it might have been even sooner because the postmark was dated 3/27.

For those who have them, did you put all of the stickers on your car? I have seen some around L.A. that don't...I do like the idea of putting them on the rear side windows like someone posted here earlier. I just don't know if I like the consequences if I get pulled over by the CHP ($341 fine!). What's the general take on sticker application/placement?

2. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  3. BellBoy

BellBoy Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Uh, yeah but they're putting them where they are supposed to go...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(inventor00 @ Apr 1 2006, 11:09 AM) [snapback]233451[/snapback]</div>

4. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BellBoy @ Apr 1 2006, 02:45 AM) [snapback]233361[/snapback]</div>
    I don't know what the "general take" is, but mine is: Abide by the law to use the HOV stickers (use them all, in the proper location), get yourself a real carpool, or drive in the regular lanes. Lots of people clamoring for enforcement - and that means WE need to play by the rules as well.