1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got mine today!!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by wdavid, May 18, 2008.

1. wdavid

wdavid New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hello all, this is my first post and it's "I picked up my Barcelona Red pkg#6 today". Two weeks ago I stopped by the small dealership near my home town after talking to larger dealerships in the surrounding area. Of course they didn't have any on the lot either but the sales rep said he had one arriving in three weeks. Since everyone else was telling me 6 to 8 weeks I gave him my deposit. To my surprise the dealership called me this morning to let me know it was here. Only 16 days and yes it was at MSRP without dock any fees, I guess I got really lucky. This was the easiest time I have ever had in buying a car.
    I've been reading posts on this site for the last two weeks and learning all I could and so far I have found answers to all my questions. Thanks for all the info on this great site. I will post pictures in the next couple of days. I still have a lot of reading and tinkering to do, maybe a little drive time. With a 120 mile round trip to work, I hope this will save a little on gas compared to my Explorer.

2. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    :welcome: Welcome to PriusChat, wdavid!
    I hope so too. :doh:

3. ZC1

ZC1 Junior Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius

My my, aren't we up late?

ZC1

4. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome to PC..... You will save a ton on gas!!

5. Yoda-chan

Yoda-chan New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Enjoy your Prius. Beautiful color choice. :)