1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got my Exact Mats......

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Tdoff1, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Tdoff1

Tdoff1 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Got them and they look and fit great! (2 front and 1 piece back). Ordered them from the Prius shop. Keeps the carpets clean and keeps my 8 year olds crap off the carpet as well.

I promised the guy that when I got them and if I liked them I would put in a good word for him.

Quick shipment, fits perfectly and looks great.

Kudos, :thumb:

2. Bryan5

Bryan5 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I got a set of those a month or so ago. They really do fit perfectly. Included was a set of clips that could be used to keep the mats from slipping, but between the mats being the perfect size and the prickly things underneath, the clips were not necessary. Definitely worth the money.

3. McDonald

McDonald New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I am going to go with the weathertech liners, front back and cargo. Wish someone would review them, but I know they are pretty widely used and loved. There is just too much mud and leaves and pollen that gets on those carpets!

4. Jiipa

Jiipa MGySgt USMC (Ret)

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I got a set here from PC shop (front, rear and cargo mats). My wife liked them so much see made me order a set for our daughter's Prius. We don't really need the heavy duty Toyota or weather tech type.

5. echase

echase New Member

Clad to hear folks are liking these, some better photos might really help anyone who's still on the fence.