1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got my Katskin leather today

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Anthony, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Anthony

Anthony New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Along with the tinted windows. I chose the dark charcoal with perforated black inserts with silver double stitching. Looks great and smells even better. Sorry, my white balance was off on the first photo.

Attached Files:

2. djasonw

djasonw Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Very nice. I got a nice sample kit from that company and they have some nice color combinations. I'm curious as to why you didn't get the factory leather. I also like the fact that they put leather on that center console. Makes it look factory.

3. Anthony

Anthony New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    There were non of those packages available. I wanted the package III, I got the II. I called every dealer in Washington and Oregon to find a prius. This was the only one I could find, other than a package V that was over $34,000. To much for me.

4. PriusLewis

PriusLewis Management Scientist

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    VERY NICE! I like that better than my Bartlett leather, although I must say having paid $150 for the leather kit due to a huge overstock sale, and having the "fun" of installing it myself would be hard to have traded for the Katzkins (I think my hands still hurt! LOL).

5. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Looking good. How much were the Katzkins installed?

6. exbauer

exbauer Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    they are looking good. out of curiosity, why did you have katzkin logo embroidered on the seats?

7. Anthony

Anthony New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    $1400 installed. This also included the door panels and the center console. The 2 tone and the double stitch is extra.

They had it on the floor model, I thought it looked good. I could of got anything other than a trade mark item like the Toyota emblem. It gives it a little bit of character in my opinion.

8. radioprius1

radioprius1 Climate Conspirisist

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Are Katskinz leather seat replacements (where you remove your cloth and use hog clips to attach these), or are they leather seat covers (like Clazzio, where you pull them over you cloth seats?)

9. jestoy7

jestoy7 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Really nice!!!! I purposely bought a III because Toyota's "dark gray" interior is more light than I prefer. I quoted a leather install here in town that will use Katzkin. Could you please let me know what the exact name of the color you chose?

10. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Katzkins are leather seat replacements, and not seat covers.

11. Anthony

Anthony New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Dark charcoal with the black/grey perforated inside, exact color names. They call the perforation Bermuda leather or something weird, but it is still black. Thy have other colors for the holes, blue, red, yellow, purple, grey, and a few others. The black and yellow is really cool, but it just did not go well with the car.

They had the black with yellow perforations on their truck which was a ford f350 Amarillo and the outside was yellow, it was very sharp looking.

You can also choose your stitching color, normal single stitch is standard, the double stitch is extra also, but really makes a big difference. The stitch color was Saturn grey.