1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got my new Prii - what fun!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by limetime13, Feb 3, 2008.

1. limetime13

limetime13 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I've been the proud owner of an '08 Magnetic Gray, Package 6 for a little over two weeks now. I must admit, it's kind of like your own personal video game on wheels, trying to outdo your last high score (mileage best).

I traded an '07 Volvo XC AWD Wagon, which was a peach of a car - I just couldn't get past the average 19 mpg I got. Gave up a bit of luxury, but really, the Prius has some of the same and filling up the tank for $25 is worth doing the "I'm not contributing as much as I once did to the OUTRAGEOUSLY HIDEOUS PROFIT THAT EXXON just reported" dance

Lots of good info on this website - I read and learn.

Becky in Indy.

2. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Welcome to PriusChat and Prius-dom!

3. AussieOwner

AussieOwner Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I will add my welcome to PC. Know that you will find, as most of us have, that this car becomes addictive - just like a games machine. Have fun.:D

4. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome to the forum limetime13. Congrats on the new ride. From a gas guzzling volvo to a Prius, there is no comparison in fuel economy. Gas guzzlers no longer appeal to my taste. :D