1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got my Prius Hood

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by bhaynnes, Oct 13, 2006.

1. bhaynnes

bhaynnes Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Woot! I got my Prius hood and my prescription sunglasses came (to be stashed in the sun glasses storage area), now you can be faily certain the sun will never shine again in the San Fran Bay Area.

2. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    One of my favorite add-ons is the power outlet connector- to make the front (formerly called cigarete lighter outlet) outlet always on- coastaletech.com - costs about $10. That way my cell phone can be charging even if the car is off.

3. xbdude

xbdude opticat

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Is the power outlet connector an easy installation??

4. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xbdude @ Oct 13 2006, 02:42 PM) [snapback]332493[/snapback]</div>
    Here's the instructions. As you can see you can even use your own parts.

5. Alnilam

Alnilam The One in the Middle

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bhaynnes @ Oct 13 2006, 10:53 AM) [snapback]332364[/snapback]</div>
    When I got my Prius hood certified I was notified that I qualified for..... Man hood!

2nd part doesn't matter as it never rains in Southern California.

Woot? That's a great exclamation!

6. Charles Suitt

Charles Suitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <_< Caution... Quote: " One of my favorite add-ons is the power outlet connector- to make the front (formerly called cigarete lighter outlet) outlet always on- coastaletech.com - costs about $10. That way my cell phone can be charging even if the car is off. "

With the Prius power OFF and that 12v auxiliary outlet enabled, your very small 12v battery has been reported run down by a device (like a cellphone) connected, forgotten and left on or charging. When the 12v auxiliary battery is run down, you can't start the Prius until you recharge it so it can close the main relay to connect the big traction battery.