1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

got my prius on labor day

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by eterry2, Sep 7, 2008.

1. eterry2

eterry2 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I considered a Pruis last year, test drove one and then decided to wait. I figured my 1998 Honda Accord had a lot of life left in it. Then prices went wacko. I was sorry I hadn't bought last year.

I finally decided to go work up an order june 2008. I put some money down and waited. They called last Sat. that my prius arrived. I still asked myself if I should buy it.

Well, I took it home Labor Day and I've been driving it for a week now. As you might guess, I love it.

I read this forum last year. But, didn't study it much until i brought it home. So, I fogot about the extended warranty. I debated about it a bit and then decided to get it. darn. I wonder if I can get out of it.

Thanks for being here and being so nice to us newbies. I've already learned a lot about the guess gauge and jumping the battery and towing. And I have lots of more reading to do. thanks all.

Oh, I got the package 3 in the seaside blue. love it.

2. rcaine

rcaine Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Your making me jealous. My 91 Accord is starting to have transmission problems and our 97 Honda Civic has miles left on it but its not the realiable road car it was when newer. We've been waiting for our Prius since May 24 and still waiting. :(:(

3. eterry2

eterry2 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I bet it will come in soon. I had a 3 month wait. So, I suspect you'll get your call soon too.

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Congrats on the new Prius and Welcome to PriusChat! :welcome:

5. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Congrats eterry2. That sounds like a shorter wait compared to other members. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your car.