1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got my Seaside Pearl #6 yesterday in Lawrence, KS!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Deb, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Deb

Deb New Member

I've been lurking in this forum for months, and all the advice and enthusiasm you so generously offer helped make my purchase a confident one. Many thanks.

I picked up my 2006 Seaside Pearl package #4 at Crown Toyota in Lawrence, Kansas yesterday. I put a small deposit down last August and told the dealer I didn't want to take delivery until 2006, to qualify for the tax credit. I NEVER expected the car to be in so soon...thought I'd be waiting for months...what a treat!

After 12 years driving a Honda Civic hatchback (great car—never had a problem with it) the Prius feels like a luxury limo.

I'm going to read the owner's manual cover to cover, as soon as I finish the New York Times crossword puzzle. Once a nerd, always a nerd.

I would have posted sooner, but I was out driving.

2. Wynder

Wynder New Member

Congrats and welcome!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it greatly... as a computer geek and gamer, driving the car has become a challenge to me -- mastery of feathering/pulse and glide. But it's definitely going to be nice and sit beack to enjoy the car as well!

I got mine on monday... classic silver, #6. :)

It's great, isn't it?

3. huskers

huskers Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    CONGRATS!!! I am across the river from you in Missouri. Got my Prius in Oct. 2005. Could not wait until Jan 2006. I have never owned a car that is so much fun to drive. Enjoy and welcome.